Discussion Questions for
Me Too Short Stories: An Anthology
1. What did you learn that you didn't know before? What surprised you? Moved you? Made you angry? Made you laugh?
2. Was there anything in the stories that you don't believe could happen in real life? What and why not?
3. Besides being crime fiction writers, some of the authors in this anthology are a therapist, a police officer, a lawyer, a scientist, a historian, and a high school teacher. How do you think these professions might cause their perspectives on crimes against women and girls to differ?
4. What do you think of the editor's decision to include only women authors? What might have been different if men had written some of the stories?
5. Which was your favorite story? Why? Was there a story that you particularly disliked or found uncomfortable? Why?
To find discussion questions specific to the individual stories in Me Too Short Stories, click on Discussion Questions in the menu on the anthology website.